1. Minecraft sunucumuz kapandı ancak sitemiz arşiv sebepleriyle açık bırakılmıştır. Discord ve diğer sosyal ağlar üzerinden UnioCraft'ın bir parçası olmaya devam edebilirsiniz!

Full Movie Online and Free New Release May 18

'Konu Dışı' forumunda vixionnew30 tarafından 10 Haz 2018 tarihinde açılan konu

1. vixionnew30

vixionnew30 Oyuncu

Katılım:
    9 Haz 2018
    Mesaj:
    Alınan Beğeniler:
    Deadpool 2 Full Movie Online and Free New Release May 18,Deadpool 2 has the unenviable challenge of following up the movie industry’s biggest surprise story of 2016, which turned a (relatively) meager $58 million-budget into a $783 million global phenomenon. Ryan Reynolds is back as the Merc with a Mouth, he will be joined by a classic comic book rival in Cable, played by Josh Brolin. John Wick’s David Leitch is directing, from a script by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick (who wrote the first film) with a little help from Drew Goddard as a consultant.

Welcome to read the summary “Deadpool 2” After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Mayberry’s hottest bartender while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste. Searching to regain his spice for life, as well as a flux capacitor, Wade must battle ninjas, the yakuza, and a pack of sexually aggressive canines, as he journeys around the world to discover the importance of family, friendship, and flavor – finding a new taste for adventure and earning the coveted coffee mug title of World’s Best Lover.

Release date: May 10, 2018 (USA)

Box office: $363.9 million

Budget: 110 million USD

Production companies: 20th Century Fox, Marvel Entertainment, TSG Entertainment, Genre Films, The Donners’ Company

GENRES

Action/Adventure / Comedy

DIRECTED BY

David Leitch

WRITTEN BY

Rhett Reese & Paul Wernick & Ryan Reynolds

PRODUCED BY

Simon Kinberg, Ryan Reynolds, Lauren Shuler Donner

CAST

Ryan Reynolds, Josh Brolin, Morena Baccarin, Julian Dennison, Zazie Beetz, T.J. Miller, Brianna Hildebrand, Jack Kesy

The Tracking Board’s Jeff Sneider made the claim (on the Meet the Movie Press podcast,) that Kesy’s (still-mysterious) role was completely cut from the film. – That narrative was subsequently challenged by Collider, which claims that Kesy’s role was only reduced in the normal process of refinement, not cut entirely. Indeed, Deadpool 2 co-writer Rhett Reese took to Twitter to chime in on the Kesy controversy, declaring reports of the character being cut as “untrue.”

Black Tom (and Juggernaut,) is not a name immediately associated with Deadpool. However, there is a brief comic book connection between the two from the crimson-clad antihero’s early appearances in the issues of Rob Liefeld’s X-Force back in 1991, in which Deadpool brought the Tom/Juggernaut duo into the service of his mysterious client, “Mr. Tolliver,” a figure who was central to Deadpool’s early comic book arc, later revealed as Tyler Dayspring, a memory-projecting mutant time traveler and servant of a future-ruling Apocalypse from around the 36th century. Thus, Jack Kesy’s villain role – possibly as Black Tom – could complement a version of that earliest of Deadpool comic book angles, boosting the time-travel angle centered on Josh Brolin’s Cable.

Jack Kesy is probably best known for his role on the FX series The Strain, seen in atypical form as a quasi-Marilyn-Manson goth rocker named Gabriel Bolivar, who, infected from the mythos’ vampiric parasites, eventually becomes the bodily vessel to the evil Master himself. Kesy parlayed that momentum with appearances in the Dwayne Johnson-starring Baywatch reboot movie, crime drama Blood Brother, the Bruce Willis-starring remake of vigilante drama Death Wish and (perhaps poetically,) indie crime drama Juggernaut. He also appeared in this past January’s military movie, 12 Strong, opposite Thor star Chris Hemsworth.

#1 vixionnew30, 10 Haz 2018
    Moderatör tarafından düzenlendi: 10 Haz 2018
    mackleovermore bunu beğendi.
  2. mackleovermore

Emekli

Katılım:
    12 Oca 2018
    Mesaj:
    Alınan Beğeniler:
    Thanks for information text about Deadpool 2, but you shouldn't write here if you won't share your idea or advice. I am carrying your subject to our another forum part by the way I like it your essay. :)

3. vixionnew30

vixionnew30 Oyuncu

Katılım:
    9 Haz 2018
    Mesaj:
    Alınan Beğeniler:
    I am so sorry. where should i write about this topic? because I just share about the movie at the box office. for mere entertainment for readers. thank you

4. mackleovermore

Emekli

Katılım:
    12 Oca 2018
    Mesaj:
    Alınan Beğeniler:
    No problem that is normal for you because of language difference. You can share in our others (Konu Dışı in Turkish) place. In addition if you want advice you should use Google Translate in forum. We was pleased to see you in our website enjoy!

5. vixionnew30

vixionnew30 Oyuncu

Katılım:
    9 Haz 2018
    Mesaj:
    Alınan Beğeniler:
    tavsiyen için teşekkür ederim. bir dahaki sefere türk dilini kullanacağım :D

6. mackleovermore

Emekli

Katılım:
    12 Oca 2018
    Mesaj:
    Alınan Beğeniler:
    İyi forumlar :)

7. vixionnew30

vixionnew30 Oyuncu

Katılım:
    9 Haz 2018
    Mesaj:
    Alınan Beğeniler:
    türkçe yazmak benim için iyi değil, çünkü sadece google çeviri kullanıyorum :)

8. mackleovermore

Emekli

Katılım:
    12 Oca 2018
    Mesaj:
    Alınan Beğeniler:
    Actually I said that for understand our language. You can write English that isn't important in my opinion.

9. vixionnew30

vixionnew30 Oyuncu

Katılım:
    9 Haz 2018
    Mesaj:
    Alınan Beğeniler:
    it seems. the topic I shared earlier does not match the theme of this forum, is that correct? I do not mean anything here. I just have a hobby of sharing movie stories that I like. and is currently playing at the box office worldwide today. :(

10. mackleovermore

Emekli

Katılım:
    12 Oca 2018
    Mesaj:
    Alınan Beğeniler:
    This forum not only associated with minecraft but also we are share our opinion or news both Turkey and world, our art etc that's why isn't correct :) You can share text about movies but in off-topic area on forum. ( Konu Dışı in Turkish)

HalkBANK bunu beğendi.
  11. vixionnew30

vixionnew30 Oyuncu

Katılım:
    9 Haz 2018
    Mesaj:
    Alınan Beğeniler:
    thanks for your suggestions and policies so I can channel my hobby here.

12. mackleovermore

Emekli

Katılım:
    12 Oca 2018
    Mesaj:
    Alınan Beğeniler:
    You are welcome enjoy.

Bu Sayfayı Paylaş